BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2021-2023 CALL FOR NOMINATION
The election for 2021-2023 BOD will be held October 24, 2020 commencing after the Fall Seminar. Due to the Pandemic the following process will be enforced:
1. Nominations will be via email using google forms due on or before October 17, 2020. Please click link below for nominations.
2. Election will be held online after the Fall seminar via link to the election google form.
3. Only verified paid members present at the virtual seminar can vote. If an unpaid member submits a vote, it will be deemed null and void.
4. The Nomination Committee will verify online votes and announce the official winners. Elections for the following PNANV Board of Directors positions will consist of a President-Elect, Vice-President, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, Auditor, Parliamentarian, Public Relations Officers (2) and Peace Officers (2). To facilitate a seamless process, please fill and submit the name of your nominee for the specific slate. The nominee should agree to serve. The nominating committee shall submit the list of nominees to the Board for review and acceptance.
1. To be eligible to serve as President- Elect and Vice President a nominee must have served at least one term (2 years) as an officer or member of the BOD.
2. Nominee must have served as a paid member for at least 60 days prior to the date of election.
3. A nominee may be a candidate for only one office at a given time.
4. Nominee must agree to serve the Organization.
5. A nominee must be virtually present during the election to be elected for office.
For further information contact a member of the
Amelia Abello email@example.com 702 403-0375
Johara Aparece firstname.lastname@example.org 702 238-9251
Minda Banaria email@example.com 702 738-1943
Doris Bauer firstname.lastname@example.org 702 409-1077
All BOD nominations are due on or before OCTOBER 17, 2020
Please click this link to send in your nomination: https://forms.gle/ZpZWHAUybygLAgHAA