PNANV Scholarship Award
The Philippine Nurses Association of NV is offering a scholarship award to a Student Nurse to provide some assistance while completing her/his Nursing degree. Our mission is to foster excellence in the areas of Nursing Practice, Leadership and Research through education of its constituents & provide activities that assist in the nurse’s professional growth and help address the healthcare needs of the community.
CLICK HERE for the PNANV SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
This year, three (3) scholarship recipients will be selected. Each Student Nurse Recipient will receive a $500 scholarship.
• Applicant must be actively enrolled in an accredited nursing education program, and in the process of obtaining a Nursing Degree.
• Applicant must have the commitment and passion for nursing through community service.
• Previous awardees will not be eligible to participate in scholarship application.
• An awardee can only be granted one scholarship.
• Applicant must provide verification of enrollment into a school or college of Nursing.
• Applicant must provide verification of community involvement.
• Applicant must provide a professional reference from a nursing faculty member.
• Resume / Curriculum Vitae
• Applicant is encouraged be a student member of PNANV.
• Applicant must submit a personal essay in accordance with the theme provided.
• Applicant must maintain a GPA of 2.75 or better (weighted and non-weighted)
AWARD RECIPIENT COMMITMENT
• After receiving the award, the recipient is highly encouraged to have active membership in PNANV
LETTER OF VERIFICATION OF COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Either: a. ________ from the organization verifying community involvement
b. ________ certificate of appreciation or recognition
c. ________ a timesheet of activity performed
RESUME / CURRICULUM VITAE
a. Work experience
b. Education and Certification
c. Community Service & Extracurricular Activities, Leadership roles, Outside interests
d. Professional Affiliation
e. Academic honors, Awards and Accomplishments toward your goals and
IMPORTANT REMINDERS (Please Read)
• The following items must be attached to this application in order for the application to qualify before being reviewed by the scholarship committee.
> Completed application form
> Verification of enrollment into a school/college of Nursing
> Verification of community involvement
> Personal Essay (at least 500 words)
> Reference Letter from a nursing faculty member
> Resume / Curriculum Vitae
> Latest record of GPA score
Application form and required documents must be post-marked on or before MARCH 31, 2022.
NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
All scholarship applicants will be notified of the decision on or before MAY 2, 2022.